It’s been a long time since I polambified in my blog & figured out that it would be great fun to do it again… Hence this post !
- We just moved into a new apartment last week! I sincerely wish that some of my neighbors here can speak in Tamil!! 😦 However, things have been fine till today !!
- The big tree in front of my balcony is having a deserted look… it looks sad and dead ! I hope and wish that by the end of March, there will be new leaves on this tree and summer flowers blooming !
- We visited Amesbury Sports Park last month, and it turned out to be an awesome experience. Do visit this place if you haven’t. It was super-fun!! 🙂
- We did a lotta shopping… DH has been so nice in buying all that I wanted last month, and he once again, made me discover that I LOVE shopping !! 🙂
- We had a wonderful time at the Galleria and Natick mall. DH and I loved it and we bought some clothes for ourselves and for the folks @ home !
- Mom, dad, paati & MIL are gonna Guruvayur temple next week ! Hope they njoiii and have a naaaicee trip!
- Of late, I miss my friends a lot ! How nice it would have been if we all were in the same city? (OR) at least in the same country??
- I am trying to enjoy the ME-Time I get these days !
- I am looking forward to the 4th of February! Did I tell you that we are celebrating our first anniversary, @ Key West, this friday? 🙂
Till the next post – ciao ! Have a nice day ! 🙂