I see a lot of yOu in me, everytime!
JUST LIKE YOU:
- I wake-up early.
- I cut the vegetables at night, leave them in the fridge and cook them in the morning!!
- I clean the kitchen every day before I go to sleep, *without fail*!
- I often cover the *kadai* with plates and not with their lids.
- I have separate *paatharams* strictly for curd and milk. *I get mad if he uses it for something else*
- If am in the kitchen, you can see that *kaipudi thuni* on my shoulder.
- I want him to throw the waste in the dustbin before he puts his plate in the sink for cleaning.
- I don’t cook onions during *ammavasai / pournami* etc.
- I lit the *swami lamp* before 6 PM.
- I still write “sree rama jayam” every day.
- I consider *ashtami and navami* as inauspicious days.
- We have butter milk for lunch *daily*
- I often walk into *my room / hall / kitchen* and forget why I entered.
- I *sing* while I cook
- I am being (actually, trying to be) patient at all times.
All this because am growing up? Anyways, I always hope to be like you! 🙂
***This song is for you***
Miss you mom!