- Wake up and run into the shower.
- Come back and try to wake lemon who is still sleeping.
- Run into the kitchen and prepare breakfast.
- And then, hurry to pack lunch for both of us.
- Get ready and start to work sharp at 8.00.
- Rush through the traffic and reach office by 9.00 *In theory it should just take 15-20min*
- Reach back home by 6.30, all tired and exhausted.
- Try to take some rest. Only to realize that I am already late and should have started cooking dinner earlier. *Awww… I miss my home. How lucky I was until last year to stay with my parents who took care of all my needs and demands! Sigh!*
- And then, walk into the kitchen only to see a big pile of dishes in the sink. Ask Lemon for help. If he does, then good for him. If not, I get mad and yell at him.
- Realize that I have got clothes to iron. However, I tend to ignore this fact and sleep.
This is how a typical day in my life looks like.
P.S.: Like I said in my earlier posts, things have been a little crazy around here for sometime now. We also have guests pouring in next week. However, I know it’s high time to get back to regular blogging. So, I am back, everybody!