Visha posted this in her blog yesterday. I’m just tagging along.
Rules of the tag:
- Answer all the questions. No ‘pass’ or ‘no idea’ type of answers.
- No cursing me if you found the tag to be difficult while attempting.
Here is the tag –
1. List all the ingredients which went into making the most interesting dish you ate today.
Today, I made Chow Chow / Chayote Kootu. It is a simple, easy-to-make-recipe. All three of us love it. I’ve never posted any recipe in my blog. But this tag wants me to write down the ingredients which went into making the most interesting dish I ate today. So here we go..
Chayote/Chow Chow – 1
Moong Dhal – 1/4 cup
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Salt to taste
Coconut – Grated – 3 tbsp
Hing – a pinch
Cumin Seeds/Jeera -1 tsp
Red Chilli -1
For the seasoning
Coconut Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds -1 tsp
Urad Dhal – 1 tsp
Hing – a pinch
Curry Leaves and Coriander Leaves – little
2. What is the current wallpaper of your laptop/phone/tablet?
This is what I have in my office laptop to track my to-do-items for each day. It helps me a lot and I love it.
3. How do you wear your hair when at home?
I keep my hair loose as much as I can. Rarely, I clip them all.
4. When you visit any restaurant, what is the first thing you search for, in the menu?
Every Indian Restaurant I go to here in Boston, I first check if they have Mango Lassi. Though it is not freshly prepared, I love it.
5. What is the advertisement from your childhood that you recall even today.
‘Hamara Bajaj’; ‘Washing Powder Nirma’; ‘I’m a Complan Boy! I’m a Complan Girl!’
Also, I remember “Dhara Oil”.. a kid runs from home and then would want to return only when he knows his mom has made ‘Jalebi’. Lol!
6. Have you implemented a beauty tip/hack which you were told to, and been mortified by the results?
I have dark circles under my eyes. Someone told me to apply Badam Oil every night and I followed it for a year. Only to find that it is not helping me.
7. At your home, where do the newspapers find themselves to be the most useful?
They are either in the kitchen or just in the trash bag.
8. During a visit to any mall, what do you find yourself searching first?
9. This tag is over now. Explain your state of mind.
Happy that I got to write this today. Sad that I don’t know what I’m going to write tomorrow.
And we are done. How about some of you taking this up? Anyone interested, please take up this tag. I’d love to read your answers.