In this post, I am shooting few of my random pet peeves your way and I guess these are familiar to most of you who are married. 😛
- He never notices when I change my hair style but he does when other girls change.
- He drinks coffee both at home and at office daily. But when I drink coffee ONLY once in the mornings, it’s a bad habit.
- This drives me crazy. Tell me who’s wrong? He never puts his lunch box in the sink for cleaning. I forget to remind him. And, we fight about this every morning.
- He is confused when asked which outfit suits me the most.
- At times, he doesn’t even listen to what I speak. He keeps staring at his laptop or plays game in his mobile.
- He would watch a cricket match for an ENTIRE day!
- He forgets many important dates and I often have to keep reminding him.
- He cleans a small part of the house and says ‘I do all work at home!’
- Spending half a day at an electronic store is worth it. But when I shop for an hour, it’s a waste of time!
- He’s shirtless at home. As soon as he steps home, the ‘Tee’ is removed. I hate him for that. Isn’t it nice to wear your shirts even at home?
- He stays up very late watching a movie or browsing the internet. I lie next to him, unable to sleep just because he is awake.
- All that he talks with his friends are important. Mine are always gossips.
- I am not appreciated enough for all that I have sacrificed for the family after marriage.
- When I ask him to take me out for dinner, it’s a big mistake and I am trying to waste his money. But when the “entire family” wants to go out, he is not spending that much money. It’s not a waste. It’s enjoyment !!
- Some people think that I am STUDYING for time pass. I. HATE. ALL. THOSE. IDIOTS !
P.S.: Uff…I am feeling much better after writing this post ! 😛 Thanks to my blog!! 🙂