WARNING: This is going to be such a boring post.. If you really really have something else to do, please skip reading this post.
29 —– seems like a big number! Ain’t it? I am in the final year in the decade of my 20’s. I am someone who I love. There is no shame or fear in admitting that. However, change is inevitable I think. I have changed a thousand times the past years. But, I know myself now. Now, more than ever.
I’m no longer obsessed by Shahid Kapoor or Ganguly or even my first crush. I have stopped watching cartoons. I don’t expect anything from anyone.
I no longer say yes to everything. I have always been afraid of saying no – what will people think if I say no? What if they don’t like me? What if this..? What if that..? – All these questions run through my tiny brain when it comes to yes or no questions.
And I no longer explain everything to everyone around me. I have also learned to start distancing myself from some people.
And…… There are so many other things that this 29th year has taught me. But Enough of me okay? I’m so sleepy now. If I continue writing this post I might reveal more about myself which I wouldn’t have otherwise. So, I’ll stop here. This post may be continued later…
P.S.: Its been a long Friday. 7 hours of meeting is too much even though the meeting room chairs are more comfortable than the cubicle ones. I am totally exhausted.
I did not want to quit the blogathon on the 29th day.So, I just pushed myself hard to write this boring post.
She is the inspiration for this post. I asked her if I can to this post one of the blogathon days and she said YES 🙂 So, here we go.
- I will NOT stop watching ‘The Bachelor‘ show.
- I will NOT stop having coffee in the mornings. It is one thing that keeps me alive the whole day.
- I will NOT answer calls from unknown numbers.
- I will NOT carry my iPhone with me everywhere I go.
- I will NOT try to do everything that others want me to do.
- I will NOT eat at the Taco Bell (Woburn, MA) again
- I will NOT ask Lemon to accompany me to any carnatic concert.
- I will NOT let Lime play in the kitchen. Last time I left him there for like 5 min and went to attend a phone call. When I came back, I not only saw the mess he made with the flour but he was also pulling out the rice bag from the cabinet and letting it spill all over the floor.
- I will NOT ask someone about something ever in this lifetime.
- I will NOT ask my mom to message me on whatsapp. All she keeps doing is send me the same text that I send her. Not sure how she keeps doing this every single time.
- I will NOT ask my dad to stop wearing white shirts. Its a waste of time. He can never wear any other color.
- I will NOT waste my time again trying to be friends with people who are going to hate me anyways.
- I will NOT stop shopping
- I will NOT throw away my old phone
- I will NOT buy tortillas for at least the next couple of months
- I will NOT make sweets at home. Lemon and Lime do not like Indian sweets and I end eating them all the time. So from now on – no more kesaris, payasams or even gulab jamuns.
- I will NOT not watch more than one movie a day. Lemon can spend his 24 hrs watching back-to-back movies. I cannot.
- I will NOT stop biting my nails. Or so I think. It has become a very bad habit and I cannot stop doing it. I give up. Sigh!
- I will NOT buy boots with medium/high heels ever again
- I will NOT eat more sugary stuff. My mom is diabetic. So my mom and my doctors are warning me to take care of myself.
- I will NOT like you if you are mean to me.
- I will NOT hate April and number 4.
- I will NOT write a post like this again.
- I will NOT stop writing this post until I reach the 25th bullet.
- I will NOT attempt a number-theme-blogathon again. Period.
It’s so weird to see –
- People blocking their office calendar for coffee breaks and for making personal phone calls.
- People liking their own DP in Facebook
- People showing anger on their most loved ones for no reason
- People checking their phone for messages every 2 min
- People wondering why they chose their career just because they were bored one day
- People eating for no reason
- People sleeping for no reason
- People browsing through all TV channels for time pass
- People sleeping in office
- People printing personal photos in office printer
- People taking personal calls while in a meeting [I have one in my office who does this]
- People circling around while talking on phone
- People whose stomach grumbles and growls in a silent room
- People talking great things about themselves
- People adjusting their makeup every time they are in front of a mirror
- People taking risks
- People counting calories on everything and anything that they eat
- People talking to themselves
- People who are just so weird
- This post
I do most of these things. But it is just so weird.
Uff! The weather forecast saved my day. I was this close to not posting today.
Who knew the forecast was going to match my number theme 😳
Nighty night, everyone! I will come back tomorrow with a better post.
13 is lucky or unlucky? Should I spin that wheel?