WARNING: You are most welcome to skip reading this post!
Have I been happy? Yes!
Am I happy today? No!
Will I post regularly? Yes!
Do I post everyday? No!
I have been doing happy posts for a week already. And that does not take away my right to whine, right? As you can see, I am not happy today. So, this is one of those happy-days-side-effect post!
- Why does the phone even exist? Why I ask? At some point in life I used to talk and text all day on my phone. At one point I stopped. I was exhausted. I now use my phone the minimum. Don’t question. Please let me be.
- New York and Company. Please change your collections. I am bored. You come up with the same patterns again and again in different colors. Why?
- Winter is ending so soon. Why the why??
- I don’t know. I think something is unfair in my life. I get this feeling every now and then. Why?
- Sometimes whenever I say something to Lemon, his only reply is either what or why. Why?
- It rains here when I leave my umbrella at home. Why?
- My favorite stores always have the least discounts. Why?
- Whenever ‘X’ passes by my desk, she stares at my computer. I am clueless. And no! She is not my manager! Then, why?
- It is only Wednesday today. Seriously? Why? Why are the weekdays longer than weekends? Why?
- Some of you want me to stop here? Yes! Why? No! Why?
Okay. Now, for those of you who think I am quitting the challenge. NO. I AM NOT. But I will definitely WHINE IN-BETWEEN!